Thank you for your interest in displaying your art with us at the Saint Paul Saints. Please fill out the form below:
Terms and conditions of Showing with the Saints
Artists will be provided with:
- An eight foot banquet style table and a grid wall system on which to display their art. A black spandex table cover is provided, but artists may also bring their own table cloth or other cover to enhance their display.
- A pillar with attached gridwall system measuring approximately 4’ x 5’ on two sides and 2’x 4’ on the front side.
- Each artist space has a black portfolio bag that hangs on the gridwall. The bags contain tape, S-hooks (approx. 30), clamps (approx. 15), and Slat wall hooks (approx. 20), etc. The amount is limited. These are extra materials if needed. Please bring your own hanging items.
- A sign with their name and art medium on it. Artists names will be displayed on the scoreboard during the game and their name will be announced with a brief (one or two sentence) description of their art.
- Andys gallery is under a roof and it open to the elements. Be prepared to protect your artwork from the elements if necessary. Wind is an issue. All artwork must be displayed on the provided walls and table. No tents are allowed. Additional grid walls, racks or easels are allowed but should be confirmed first by the The Show Nonprofit Community Art Director, Heather Leigh. Artist understands that no additional display systems will be provided by Andy’s Gallery or CHS Field.
- Artist understands the Artist is responsible for all installation of artwork as well as the removal of the artwork. Artists understands art set up is to completed two hours to game time. (5pm for 7pm games, 3pm for 5pm games, 11am for 1pm games) Artist understands if they can not be set up at designated time I will call the Showing with the Saints coordinator before the designated time.
- Andy’s Gallery or CHS Field is not able provide a cart or any other form of transport device for art work.
- Artists may pull their vehicle up to the side of the road by the dog park near 5th and Broadway (slightly north of the main entrance), but this is not a parking space. The vehicle must be moved promptly.
- Artists gain entry by speaking with the gate attendant and identifying themselves. After entering the ballpark the Artists then proceed Fan Services to introduce themselves on the way to the Andy’s Gallery to set up.
- Artist agrees to exhibit work appropriate for a public space. Questionable artwork will be discussed with the The Show Nonprofit Community Arts Director, Heather Leigh prior to the date of installation. Artist understands The Show Nonprofit maintains the right to request artwork deemed inappropriate to be removed from the exhibition.
- Artists or any individual under the control of the Artist are required and expected to handle all sales or exchanges regarding the artwork or property of the Artist.
- The Show Nonprofit and the Saints are not liable for any lost or stolen items or damages to items controlled by the Artist or others under the control of the Artist. Artist understands that
- Andy’s Gallery is an outdoor space subject to any and all weather concerns.
- Artist agrees to have a valid Minnesota Sales Tax ID Number for sales of artwork and understands that Andy’s Gallery will not require a fee or apply a commission on any sales. If a baseball game is cancelled due to weather issues.
- Artist agrees to provide own transportation of artwork to to Andy’s Gallery within CHS Field.
- Artist will be able to enter the ballpark at the front entrance at the far left gate. There is no parking location that will be provided to the Artist. Artist will be provided with two free admissions to the game. A support person to assist with setup, take-down, and monitoring of the exhibit. The Artist is responsible for the behavior of the support person.
- By checking the box above and submitting this form constitutes acceptance of the agreement:
- The Artist agrees to all expectations of Andy’s Gallery and CHS Field and understands the role of Andy’s Gallery in the commencement of the Exhibition. The Show Nonprofit has no liability nor is it a party in this agreement. The Artist agrees to review and abide by the supplemental game day information provided.
Contact Heather Leigh firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great show!