Dear Artists, Friends, and Supporters,
As you may know, The Show Gallery Lowertown has been closed to the public since March, 2020 due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
We are continuing our mission of supporting artists from all walks of life. And towards that goal we are excited to announce an upcoming show at Big River Pizza in St. Paul’s Lowertown. Please check out this call for art and stay tuned for more opportunities.
The title of the show is “Renewal”, which artists may interpret any way they’d like. Literally, it may represent something new, rebirth, growth, spring, and/or recovery, but can go in as many different ways as the artist can imagine!
- Open to artists using mediums including 2-d, mixed-media, written word, mobile artwork to hang from the ceiling, and textiles (approx 14” wide and up to 78” in height).
- All work must be original.
- All MN artists are welcome, with Lowertown St Paul artists, and artists from diverse and marginalized backgrounds are especially encouraged to submit. Works must be ready to hang (no sawtooth hangers please), and paper artworks must be framed.
- Each artist may submit images of up to 3 pieces no larger than 36 X 36
- Deadline for submission is midnight on 3/1/2021.
Submit image(s) and the following information to: email@example.com:
Artist name, contact information, size, and price of each piece.
Will go out the week of 3/8/21
Please consider making a donation if you are able.
Since opening our doors in 2013, The Show has been involved in supporting over 500 artists from the Twin Cities area. Exhibitions featured work by artists of all backgrounds, training, and ability levels.