St. Paul Summer Artists Markets Sign up!
Dates: June 12, July 17, July 31, August 14, August 21, Sept. 18
Step 1: Apply for Your Art Showing
Step 2: Submit Required Donation
$45 (Lowertown Artist)
$35 (Artists who will also be volunteering)
- The Artist agrees to all expectations of The Show, farmers market space and Big River Pizza and understands the role of The Show’s in the commencement of the Exhibition. The Show has no liability nor is it a party in this agreement. The Artist agrees to review and abide by any supplemental event day information provided.
- The Show and Big River Pizza are not liable for any lost or stolen items or damages to items controlled by the Artist or others under the control of the Artist.
- The St. Paul Farmers Market is an outdoor space subject to any and all weather concerns.• Artist understands that The Show & Big River Pizza will not require a fee or apply a commission on any sales.
- Artist understands that The Show & Big River Pizza will not require a fee or apply a commission on any sales.
- The Artist will be able to park next to their assignedlocation that will be provided to the Artist.
- The Artist is responsible to provide their own tables, chairs, tents, extra lighting and other display items.
- The Artist agrees to set up at 2:30 each day and take down at 9pm each day.
- The Artist agrees to pay the non refundable $100 for Jazz Fest 6/25
- These events will happen rain or shine, If payment is not upon signing up, the Artist’s spot will be fortified and given to the first artist on the waiting list.